Thursday, December 30, 2010

Dread Update 1

Hey everyone out there. It's been a while since I've been on here but I'm making more time with my busy schedule. Ok, so I'm not THAT busy lol. Laziness just set in. But I am lazy no more.

Well getting down to business..I've been growing my hair since April and its making pretty good progress so far. Its been a struggle at times for a few reasons. 1) Although my sister has her own hair salon and she is my hair dresser and I don't pay to get my hair twisted..she can never remember my appointment! Even if its 2 days before my appointment she'll forget about it, forcing me to look crazy for a few more days before she can fit me in after work one day. I love her tho. 2) I've never had my hair this long before so it took a while for my scalp to get used to the constant pulling. Whether it was from actually getting it twisted or from picking it out when it was an Afro..and by the way..3) I HATE HAVING AN AFRO!...so I'm glad that its long enough that I don't have to worry about that anymore. There's a pic of the progress that I've made up to this point..I'll put more pics up of the progress from my 1st twist until now in my next update. But enjoy for now..

I'm pretty good at responding to comments so Feel Free To Fill These Empty Thots¡
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments:

Post a Comment